Sunday, April 1, 2007

I'm Hot

If there would be a competition for the most overpowering self esteem, I wouldn't join at all. I've grown up thinking that I'm just an average guy. But last night, I felt that all the cosmos were aligning to send me one message - that I'm one heck of a handsome and well-endowed person.

Every other week, I go to this spa to have a massage. A friend recommended me this place since the price is so reasonable for a full body massage and hours at the steam room, sauna and jacuzzi. I originally went there to pamper myself and nothing else. I even want to kill those queer eyes staring at me and I see to it that they can't see my prick at all.

Last night, I felt different. I hope that I'm not being concieted or what but I just felt that most of the young and not-so-young guys there were looking at me. I always enjoy sleeping inside the steam room not minding anybody at all. But last night, everybody seems to be following me from the steam room to the dry sauna, to the shower and even to the jacuzzi.

There's even this Korean guy (who I find hansome and has a well-chiselled body) who was obviously following me all through out. When I went to the jacuzzi, I caught him staring at my thing with open mouth. I'm not exaggerating. Then he saw me staring at him. Like a kid, he tried to be pretending he's innocent by saying "What?!" I wasn't mad but my sharp eyes told him so. I still catch him glancing at me while talking with his friend. I guess it is his envy on my penis that couldn't stop him from looking at my dick. His is small. Think of Microsoft. Hehehe. I just thought that mine is average but my ROTC tactical officer once told me that I am well-endowed. I don't know.

I haven't seen him at the hallway before and after my massage. I went back to the wet room before going home but to no avail.

No comments: