Saturday, March 31, 2007

Watch Out!

We got onto the train at the same time. I stood near the door and you stood next to me. You're too jerky. Your hands can't be put to rest. I've observed that you intentionally do it to touch my arm. I pulled my hand away for you not to reach it but you still make an effort to do it. Then you keep on looking at me to get my attention and when you got successful, you tease me by holding your crotch. I'm not invited... because YOU LOOK TOO JOLOGS!

Look, I'm not that desperate to lose my virginity. Though I'm looking for a guy to have sex with, it doesn't mean that I'm too desperate that I could fuck and be fucked by anybody who has a penis. I also have to live with my standards. I may not be handsome but I am not an ugly person either. I don't have a nice physique but I'm not flabby. I'm looking for a neat-looking one, regardless if he's fair or dark-complexioned as long as he doesn't look jologs. I don't go for artificially fair-complexioned ones. Nose and eyes are things that would get myself attracted to while a great body makes my mouth water.

I know it's difficult to find one who possesses these and at the same time who would like to fuck and be fucked by me.

1 comment:

. said...

A friend once told me many years ago, "sex is like pringles, once you pop, you can't stop." He was right. The first was followed by the second, the third and so forth. Enjoy these days dude, darating rin ang araw, makaka-experience ka rin.