Wednesday, March 28, 2007

First

I had been reading several semi-sexual encounters done in public transport such as the train. It excites me but I don't want to dodge with those commuters. I don't like crowded places but this afternoon, I decided to give myself a try.

I was at the Ayala MRT station when I thought of something. I was already sleepy and being conveyed through the train is the fastest way to get into my destination. The car I was ogenerally crowded but it still had some space for air, unlike during rush hours.

Then, there's this fair-complexioned, neat-looking guy about a meter away infront of me who kept on staring at me. When he got my attention, he moved his eyeballs elsewhere that I thought it was a sign that he's a PLU. I smiled.

When it reached the Buendia station, I was pushed by some passengers and got closer to him. My right elbow touched his left one and after a few seconds, I felt some gentle rub from him. Unlike the previous experiences I've had, I never felt electrocuted nor awkward that time. Instead, I felt aroused. I responded to his touch by rubbing his elbow back, showing that I liked it.

Later on, I felt a hand lingering on my crotch. God, words couldn't describe how I felt. I was a lot more sleepy but the feeling was so great. My right knee was trembling because I've never experienced this before. Never. He kept on touching it until the Shaw station. A lot of people emptied the train and I saw him signalling me to move. I didn't get it. I just moved to his back and rubbed his ass. Thanks to the shaky train that the way I push my crotch on his ass won't wasn't obvious. I also tried playing my fingers on his left thigh adding with my deep breathing with my nose exhaling warm air to the back of his ear and his nape. I kept on doing it until he stepped out at Cubao.

I was supposed to stop at Quezon Avenue but I decided to follow him. Unfortunately, I couldn't see him anywhere. My bad.

This is it. The start of the other side of me.

1 comment:

hugh said...

first comment.
keep them coming!