He's the supervisor of another team - typical guy girls would love to date - tall, fair-complexioned, intelligent, and good-looking. I must admit, mas pogi siya sa akin.
But as much as girls want to have him, he chooses to be single until now. He sounds and acts so manly. Not a trace of sexual confusion is seen in him. His deep voice makes girls fall onto their knees. And his enigmatically serious face makes you keep on guessing what's in his mind.
Just learned from his subordinate who happens to be my friend that he is a La Sallista. He prefers to go to the gym than play basketball. And he's good at swimming too. Tsk. Tsk.
How the hell did he learn my name? I'm no popular in this big company. I don't even visit my friend in their work area. Maybe I'm just paranoid. But come to think of it. He seldom flashes his very precious smile to everyone and and should I consider myself lucky to have been given that smile everytime we meet at the hallway? I don't know.
He's noted for being OC. I'm an OC too, a neat freak in everything I do. Oh, we got something in common. Hehehe.
One day, as I was brushing my teeth at the men's room, he came in. As expected, he smiled at me. I responded. Then he peed with his body slightly away from the urinal enough for me to see his wang. Then he saw me saw it. And smiled...
No comments:
Post a Comment